What we do
EUROCAM’s aim is to promote the contribution of CAM to better health in Europe.
This section gives an overview of EUROCAM's work.
Referring to relevant policy implementation, public relations and communication activities:
• Engagement as a stakeholder in the development of EU policies related to public health, healthcare, research, social, economic, regional and other relevant areas.
• Conferences and Interest Group meetings at the European Parliament.
• Liaising with members of the European Parliament.
• Meetings with officials at relevant Directorates-General.
• Involvement and participation in EU programmes.
• Publications on CAM and its benefits for EU public health policies.
• Advocacy work at EU and national level.
• Strengthening the coherence of the CAM stakeholders.
• Cooperation with like-minded NGOs.
• Pursuing access to EU funding.