What we do An overview
EUROCAM’s aim is to promote the contribution of CAM to a better health in Europe.
This section gives an overview of EUROCAM's work.
Referring to relevant policy implementation, public relations and communication activities
• Engagement as a stakeholder in the development of EU policies related to public health, healthcare, research, social, economic, regional and other relevant areas.
• Conferences and Interest Group meetings at the European Parliament.
• Liaising with members of the European Parliament.
• Meetings with officials at relevant Directorates-General.
• Involvement and participation in EU programmes.
• Publications on CAM and its benefits for EU public health policies.
• Advocacy work at EU and national level.
• Strengthening the coherence of the CAM stakeholders.
• Cooperation with like-minded NGOs.
• Pursuing access to EU funding.