Up-to-date overviews of acupuncture research can be found on the following websites.
- Acupuncture Now Foundation.
- The Acupuncture Evidence Project - A Comparative Literature Review by John McDonald and Stephen Janz - January 2017 (Revised Edition) Commissioned by the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd.
- Qi-R Consultancy and Research in Chinese Medicine - Acupuncture, Needling.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- International Council of Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques ICMART.
- German Medical Acupuncture Association DÄGfA (in German).
- Acupuncture as a treatment for individuals with cancer or cancer-related disorders - National Cancer Institute, USA