What we do An overview of EUROCAM's work
EUROCAM's aim is to promote the contribution of CAM to a better health in Europe. In order to achieve our goals we work on relevant policy implementation, public relations and communication activities.
An overview of EUROCAM's work:
- Engagement as a stakeholder in the development of EU policies related to public health, healthcare, research, social, economic, regional and other relevant areas.
- Conferences and Interest Group meetings at the European Parliament.
- Liaising with members of the European Parliament.
- Meetings with officials at relevant Directorates-General.
- Involvement and participation in EU programmes.
- Publications on CAM and its benefits for EU public health policies.
- Advocacy work at EU and national level.
- Strengthening the coherence of the CAM stakeholders.
- Cooperation with like-minded NGOs.
- Pursuing access to EU funding.